This is the privacy statement of the website https://www.boprint.be (hereinafter referred to as 'website'). This statement applies to all personal data that Print Store Belgium, Schiedamse Vest 89, 3012 BG Rotterdam (hereinafter referred to as 'we', 'our' or 'us'), processes from its website visitors (hereinafter referred to as 'you', 'your' and 'your data') through the website. This privacy statement explains how we will use the data we collect through the website and what rights you have in relation to your personal data.
- When submitting a contact request on our website, in order to answer your question, we use the personal data you have provided to us via the contact form and chat on the website, such as your e-mail address, name and telephone number. We have a legitimate interest in processing this personal data based on Article 6(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation ("AVG"), as we cannot contact you without this information. The provision is not a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement where it is necessary to enter into a contract. However, if you do not provide contact details, we may not be able to answer your query.
- When you register an account, we need your name, e-mail address and telephone number in anticipation of future orders you place with us. We have a legitimate interest in processing this personal data under Article 6(f) of the AVG, as we need this information to contact you for future orders you may place with us through your account. The provision is not a legal or contractual requirement, or one where it is necessary to enter into a contract. However, if you do not provide this information, we will not be able to create an account for you.
- In case you have signed up as a subscriber to our newsletters, we will use your data to contact you about special offers, updates and blog content, personalised for you. . We may process this data based on your consent, as set out in Article 6(a) of the AVG. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to your withdrawal.
- When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, telephone number, billing and delivery address to keep you informed of important updates on the order, to deliver the order and to contact you in case of any order discrepancies. The provision is a contractual requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as set out in Article 6(b) of the AVG. However, if you do not provide this information, we cannot enter into a contract with you.
- When you request a quote via our quote form, we use the personal data you have provided to us to contact you in response to your request. We have a legitimate interest in processing this personal data under Article 6(f) of the AVG, as we cannot contact you about the quotation without this information. The provision is not a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement where it is necessary to enter into a contract. However, if you do not provide this information, we will not be able to create a quote for you.
- We give our customers the opportunity to rate our service on various external websites such as Trustpilot or Trusted shop. The personal data you provide in such reviews may later be seen on our website and communication materials. We may process this data on the basis of your consent, as explained in Article 6(a) of the AVG. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to your withdrawal.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share your data with group entities located within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). We may share your data with third parties who provide us with database, server, maintenance, security or other similar services ("data processors"). If we provide access to your data, we require the third parties to keep your data confidential and instruct these parties to process such data only on our behalf. In addition, we may also disclose your data if we believe disclosure is required by law or in response to a legal request. We will not sell your data to third parties or share it with third parties for remarketing purposes.
We have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and against all other forms of unlawful processing. We also require our data processors to implement such appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Your data will not be stored for longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is collected, unless otherwise required by law. We retain data from all processed orders for seven years to comply with our obligations under applicable tax laws. Data from accounts without any orders are only kept for 18 months before being deleted from our system, the same applies to inactive accounts of 24 months (by this we mean that we have not seen any interaction from you with our website for a consecutive period of 24 months). All design files uploaded to our website are stored for a period of 18 months before being deleted.
You can contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this privacy notice, if you wish:
- to know whether or not we are processing your personal data;
- correct your data
- delete your data
- limit your data, and/or;
- for us to transfer your data to another organisation.
We may ask you for additional information necessary to confirm your identity. The above rights do not always apply and we will assess on a request-by-request basis whether we need to take action to comply with the AVG. We will provide information on the actions taken without undue delay and in any case within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extension within one month of receiving your request, together with the reasons for the delay. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if we do not respond in a timely manner or for any other reason.
It is possible that this statement may be amended in the future. The most recent version will be available on this page at all times.
If you have any questions or complaints, please feel free to contact us!